"Root Meaning In Bengali"
Root Meaning in Bengali. Root শব্দের বাংলা অর্থ কি? English to Bangla online dictionary "Root meaning in bengali". Google Translate "Root".
Root বাংলা অর্থ. What is the meaning of Root in English? What does Root mean? What is another word for Root? Definition at online dictionary.
See also in:
Google Translator | Wikipedia.com
root of matter,
root of the matter,
root of the trouble,
root of trouble,
Root Example in a sentence
Root Example in a sentence:
Root History and Origin
History of: Root
a part of the body of a plant that develops, typically, from the radicle and grows downward into the soil, anchoring the plant and absorbing nutriment and moisture.
a similar organ developed from some other part of a plant, as one of those by which ivy clings to its support.
any underground part of a plant, as a rhizome.
something resembling or suggesting the root of a plant in position or function:
roots of wires and cables.
the embedded or basal portion of a hair, tooth, nail, nerve, etc.
the fundamental or essential part:
the root of a matter.
the source or origin of a thing:
The love of money is the root of all evil.
a person or family as the source of offspring or descendants.
- Also called nth root. a quantity that, when raised to the nth power (multiplied by itself n times), produces a given quantity:
The number 2 is the square root of 4, the cube root of 8, and the fourth root of 16.
- a value of the argument of a function for which the function takes the value zero.
- Also called root directory. the topmost directory of a hierarchical file system.
- the UNIX account, having the username “root,” that allows administrator privileges.
- a morpheme that underlies an inflectional or derivational paradigm, as dance, the root in danced, dancer, or ten-, the root of Latin tendere “to stretch.”.
- such a form reconstructed for a parent language, as *sed-, the hypothetical proto-Indo-European root meaning “sit.”.
- a person's original or true home, environment, and culture:
He's lived in New York for twenty years, but his roots are in France.
- the personal relationships, affinity for a locale, habits, and the like, that make a country, region, city, or town one's true home:
He lived in Tulsa for a few years, but never established any roots there.
- personal identification with a culture, religion, etc., seen as promoting the development of the character or the stability of society as a whole.
- the fundamental tone of a compound tone or of a series of harmonies.
- the lowest tone of a chord when arranged as a series of thirds; the fundamental.
- (in a screw or other threaded object) the narrow inner surface between threads.
- (in a gear) the narrow inner surface between teeth.
Australian Informal. an act of sexual intercourse.
Shipbuilding. the inner angle of an angle iron.
to fix by or as if by roots:
We were rooted to the spot by surprise.
to implant or establish deeply:
Good manners were rooted in him like a second nature.
to pull, tear, or dig up by the roots (often followed by up or out).
to extirpate; exterminate; remove completely (often followed by up
to root out crime.
22. Digital Technology.
- to gain access to the operating system of (a smartphone, tablet, gaming console, etc.), as to alter system files or settings.
- to install a rootkit on (a computer, electronic device, etc.).
to become fixed or established.
24. Digital Technology.
to manipulate the operating system of a smartphone, tablet, etc.
25. root and branch,
to destroy something root and branch.
- to send out roots; begin to grow.
- to become fixed or established:
The prejudices of parents usually take root in their children.