What is the Definition of Syntax in English? What does Syntax mean? How do you use the word Syntax? What is another word for Syntax? Definition with meaning of Syntax.
Syntax Meaning in Bengali
"What does Syntax Mean in English"
Syntax Meaning in English. "Syntax Definition" with an example in online dictionary. Syntax Meaning in Bengali.
See also in:
Merriam-webster.com | Wikipedia.com
Definition of Syntax
- the study of the rules for the formation of grammatical sentences in a language.
- the study of the patterns of formation of sentences and phrases from words.
- the rules or patterns so studied:
- a presentation of these:
a syntax of English.
- an instance of these:
the syntax of a sentence.
- that branch of modern logic that studies the various kinds of signs that occur in a system and the possible arrangements of those signs, complete abstraction being made of the meaning of the signs.
- the outcome of such a study when directed upon a specified language.
a system or orderly arrangement.
Computers. the grammatical rules and structural patterns governing the ordered use of appropriate words and symbols for issuing commands, writing code, etc., in a particular software application or programming language.
Syntax Example in a sentance
History of Syntax